Electronic warmth, traction, and protection from the elements make this boot the ultimate in comfort in the worst winter conditions. The heated boots feature carbon fiber heating elements designed to keep your toes warm. Medium weight boots is designed for maximum balance between warmth and comfort. With a waterproof, breathable outer layer and Fur lining designed to pull moisture away from feet.
- Are your feet cold? Get warmth with this heated warm shoe in cold weather no matter snowing or raining.
- Outdoor waterproof & Non-slip sole – Electronic heating – A heating filament and a battery inside of the insole, Continuously keep warmth about 8 hours.
- Safety – Through the car rolling and prolonged soaking in water test to ensure that the shoes will not be deformed or the battery leaks. Shoes is washable.
- Remote temperature controlled – Remotely control the shoes’ heating temperature via a controller, switch temperature to 113 or 140°F or turn off in your pocket.
- Electric-drying and Flexible and Comfort. Dries shoes inside with 140°F about 30 mins while external power adapter is plugged.
- – All made by premium soft leather mid fur, keep warm and water-resistant.
- – Electronic heated filament built-in insole, keep feet warmth and comfort.
- – High quality lithium batteries embedded in heel to continuously power the heating filament about 8 – 10 hours.
- – Self-drying the boots while recharging battery. The boot will be self-heating to dry boots inside and keep bacteria half an hour before charging.
- – Remotely control heating temperature with a provided switch. Dial in the heat settings with the switch in your pocket. Easy to use.
- – The batteries are wrapped by premium plastic of heel, prevents impaling and sliding.
- Voltage rating: 3.7V
- Heated material: super composite filament
- Heated area: ball flat
- Temperature: 45-60°C (+113°F~140°F)
- Usage time: 8-10 hours 10 hours for heating on 113°F
- 8 hours for heating on 140°F
- A Pair of New Boots
- 1 x USB Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
- 1 x Remote controller
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Craig Armstrong verified owner –
Light on left boot very dim, hard to tell if on